Car Stereo Product Specialist
Location: Opa Locka
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are BrandsMart - one of the leading Consumer Electronics and
Appliance Retailers in the Southeast. With 10 retail stores in
South Florida and the Atlanta area and a growing e-commerce
presence, BrandsMart USA has a legacy of offering your favorite
brands at the lowest prices. We provide our team members the
opportunity to reach their full potential in a high-energy,
incentive-based environment with competitive benefits. This is much
more than a job - it is a career with purpose.
Product Specialist -Car Stereo
To pleasantly greet the general public, offer proper information
about the products and services offered by BrandsMart USA and
BrandsMart Service Company; sell and explain the merchandise
BrandsMart USA offers to the satisfaction of the customer; sell and
explain extended service plans to the satisfaction of the customer;
strive to continuously improve knowledge of the products sold by
BrandsMart USA; strive to improve knowledge of the competition,
maintain store displays, assist in taking physical inventories as
required and complete shopping reports as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet Customers
- Sell the merchandise provided by the Company in accordance with
the current pricing policy for that item.
- Sell and accurately explain the service contracts offered by
BrandsMart USA. The service contract must be added to a sales
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge in his/her assigned
department. This includes, but not limited to, attending training
sessions both Company sponsored, and manufacturer sponsored.
- Must be aware of competition, the policies of major
competitors, the price levels offered by major competitors and the
assortment offered by major competitors. Some salespeople may be
assigned to complete shopping reports on specific competitors as
required by store management.
- Take physical inventories as required by BrandsMart USA.
- Clean and maintain the selling area or selling counter area
using basic cleaning supplies.
- Assist with the changing, arranging, or straightening a selling
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to
graduation from high school or college or any other combination of
education, training or experience that provides the required
knowledge, skills, and abilities to accurately perform the above
- A minimum of three years prior experience in the retail
industry, preferably in a customer contact area. Current BrandsMart
USA employees will be given preference.
- When a facility is in an area where a language other than
English is necessary, fluency in that language will be considered a
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read English (or another language as may be required
for one specific location) sufficiently to read invoices, repair
orders, faxed requests and similar written materials.
- Basic English language writing skills for completion of orders,
request (inter Company and faxed requests) and other necessary
correspondence as may be required.
- Fluency in spoken English (or other language as may be required
for one specific location) for communication with customers
sufficiently to be understood and be able to accurately comprehend
- Basic math skills, including multiplication, addition,
subtraction, and division, necessary to verify amounts and costs of
merchandise and quantities as may be required.
- Occasionally the ability to grasp, lift or otherwise move goods
weighing up to twenty-five pounds.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in at least one hand to be able to
operate all computer terminals and other electronic equipment and
manually complete paperwork such as sales orders, transfers, and
customer inquiries. Minimum typing speed of at least 20 words per
minute with no errors is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by team members assigned to this
classification. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all job duties performed by team members assigned to this
BrandsMart Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our
appreciation, BrandsMart is proud to offer competitive performance
incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive
benefits package which includes:
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At BrandsMart, we sell a wide variety of consumer electronics, home
appliances, furniture, and accessories throughout the Southeast
United States. Our customers shop at BrandsMart for the same reason
you should choose us for the next step in your career - our focus
on being a premier retail leader and providing a customer
experience that is second to none. If you are looking for a company
with passion and a dedication to our customers and team members
alike, join us today.
BrandsMart is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty,
gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected
class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment
process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BrandsMart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family BMUSA - Store
- Job Function BMUSA Store Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Aaron's, Miami Gardens , Car Stereo Product Specialist, Other , Opa Locka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!